Friday, January 20, 2017

Changing of the Guard

Hey-oh! Hello Sports fans, welcome to the latest edition of "oh crap, I forgot to blog". The blog that doesn't plan at all and is just posted on the fly. Readers beware.

So what do we talk about today? Well gaming stuff of course. The big news is, I've bought another army. I just couldn't pass it up. It was a great deal, and it was a great set of models. Doesn't matter that I've owned this army twice before and sold or traded it away. Nope, what matters is that I like the models. Luckily for me, I can use them in Kings of War as well as Warhammer 8th/9th edition. When I will use them or where I will store them are completely unknown. But I'll have them.

I'm also selling my Abyssals. They just aren't for me. Which is really a shame since I just spent a significant amount of money in order to bolster them. GW was selling this certain range of female demons that I could not pass up. However, I think I'll be able to fit them into my new army just fine. So its all good. I have yet to actually sell the Abyssals though...but I have had a few inquiries, so fingers crossed.

I haven't played any more KoW since the last post, but I have games coming up this Sunday. Now to decide what to take. I could take my new army which I'll be picking up on Saturday....or I could bring the gobbos again to make someone else feel the pain.

Otherwise, the weather here has been both lovely and destructive which has put my Pathfinder game on hold. I will be playing this evening though again, so that's good.

Myself and Anthony (college buddy) was able to successfully herd the cats and get a full DDO group of Clemson Adventure Guild alum together! That was a big deal. We had our first game on Monday night and it was a hoot. Just like the old days. Oh, and of course...Go Clemson! Whoooooo! National Champions! Go Tigers! (football reference for those that don't know).

Still playing quite a bit of Overwatch as well. Some characters I just hate. Like Genji. Gah! can't stand him. I swear they shrunk his hitbox when he jumps around. Oh, and I wish there was a way to detect aimbot usage. But if I find myself getting mad then I quit playing. Just not worth it.

So that's it...but honestly...quite a bit of stuff. New army, getting rid of one, D&D, computer games....and my wife is still happy with me and my kids are safe and healthy. I call this a win. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment