Wednesday, July 24, 2019

CSM update

Hello True Believers,

So I'm taking it one day at a time with my CSM. I'm really digging the white primer over the green. Today, I went ahead and hit one of the models with the Apothecary White contrast paint, to see what it would do. It does dull down the white a little, but it also smooths the transitions in the recesses. Here is a pic that I hope showcases it.

This one is focused on the marine to the right.

This one is focused on the marine to the left.

As you can see, while the right marine is brigher white, you can literally see the speckled texture of the primer on primer. The marine on the left looks much smoother. I think I do like the marine on the left. His next update will be the gold trim detailing.

Might see pics of that this weekend.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment