Sunday, August 18, 2019

CSM model #2 done

Hello Gentle Readers,

So I've finished up my second CSM model. All in all, not bad. I have to say, I am still really sloppy when it comes to putting on the gold trim, and then even sloppier putting the nuln oil over it. Ugh, but maybe that's just where I'm at these days. Anyways, very happy with the result. Now I gotta pick another model to start working on. Do I go for one of the bigger guys? Next step up would be the Oblits. Or I could jump straight to the Venomcrawler? Hmmmm maybe doing an Oblit would be good. Guess you'll have to check back to see what I picked. Here's the finished Greater Possessed.






I actually experimented a little with the light box to raise the model a little higher so that I could get the camera looking up a little. I think it worked out. Should be pretty easy to tell which pics uses that technique.

As always, comments are welcome. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment